Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Forgiven by Breakaway615

Printer
Summary: Severus was alone in the world, torn between his memories and real life. He had never been forgiven for anything that was worth forgiving, and he knew that now it was too late. But as he remembers those he's lost, he realizes that he has now been forgiven for everything he did, and everything he didn't. **DH SPOILERS**
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Dark/Angsty Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 2707 Viewcount: 1365
Published on: 08/25/07 Updated On: 09/05/07





1. Forgiven by Breakaway615 [ - ] (2707 words)
There ARE spoilers in this fanfiction, so please be aware of them. If you have not read Deathly Hallows and do not wish to be spoiled, I suggest you stop HERE. If you have not read Deathly Hallows and you WANT to be spoiled for some reason, please, feel free to read this. This is based on most of what was said in “The Prince’s Tale” (chapter thirty-three, I believe, in Deathly Hallows”either that or thirty-two). I love Snape with a passion, so he deserves to have something dedicated to him. The poor man. This is based on a song, “Forgiven” by Within Temptation, and is probably one of THE saddest songs you will ever hear in your life. It is so brilliant, but so hard to listen to because it will force you into tears (the only reason it does not make me is because I have listened to it so many times. And I am all cried out by Deathly Hallows). I hope you enjoy this fanfiction. This is for my buddy Severus Snape, because he deserves it. He just rocks. Look forward to my other Snape fanfictions sometime in the future!