Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Promise of Hope by solemnlyswear_x

Printer
Summary: In a world where Harry Potter failed to vanquish the Dark Lord, Muggle-born Clare Morgan must honor her binding contract as a servant to the Ashwood family. Abuse and struggle were expected when she arrived at the manor, but falling in love with her master’s son was not. A story of love, hardship, and the promise that hope brings.

Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Alternate Universe
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 8031 Viewcount: 16375
Published on: 08/27/07 Updated On: 08/28/08





1. Prologue by solemnlyswear_x [ - ] (721 words)
Lots of thanks to LucillaJoanna for betaing! =)
2. Chapter 1 - The Ashwood Manor by solemnlyswear_x [ - ] (1478 words)
Thanks again to LucillaJoanna for betaing. =)


3. Chapter 2 - A Lack of Common Sense by solemnlyswear_x [ - ] (1502 words)
More background on Clare has been included in this chapter, so I hope that clears all questions up! =D Thanks again to my beta!
4. Chapter 3 - Of Memories and the Market by solemnlyswear_x [ - ] (2275 words)
Thanks to LucillaJoanna for betaing! :D Don't forget to review; I love hearing from everyone!
5. Of Dinner Parties and Small Victories by solemnlyswear_x [ - ] (2055 words)