Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Hogwarts Musical: Chamber of Secrets by Schmerg_The_Impaler

Printer
Summary: Anyone heard those rumours about a Harry Potter musical?



It better be just like this.



No, but seriously, it's a spoof of the songs from Disney channel's infamous "High School Musical," telling the tale of JK Rowling's infamous "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets." (I was dared; I took the challenge.)



You will never see the Basilisk the same way again.



P.S. You may also want to check out my Beatles and Phantom of the Opera spoofs. Just click on my username and it'll take you to my delightfully chaotic author's page.
Twice nominated for Best Poem in the Quicksilver Quills Awards!
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Poetry
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 3145 Viewcount: 2878
Published on: 08/28/07 Updated On: 08/29/07





1. Chapter 1 and Only by Schmerg_The_Impaler [ - ] (3145 words)
(Okay, before you ask, I think High School musical is cute and the songs are catchy... but I don't pretend it's a work of great genius. And I can't really stand many of the singers' voices. ANYWAY! I don't own it-- the original songs were written by Matthew Gerrard, Robbie Nevil, David Lawrence, Fay Greenberg, Ray Cham, Greg Cham, Andrew Seeley, Randy Petersen, Kevin Quinn, Andy Dodd, Adam Watts, and Jamie Houston.

As always, if anyone records any of these songs and posts them on a site such as YouTube, then sends me a link, I would be most delighted.)

P.S. I may do a spoof of Hairspray or Wicked next.

___________________________