Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

An Impure Form of Chalcedony by Colores

Printer
Summary: He may not have been the greatest choice for a defense barrister. He definitely wasn’t the most successful, the richest, or the most illustrious. His dress robes were not always new and primly pressed like those of the other defense barristers of the day. His briefcase was old and tattered; it had been his father’s, and he just had never seen the need to buy a new one. His face was worn, though he wasn’t all that old, and his premature “salt and pepper” hair had a considerable bit more of salt than pepper in it these days. He wasn’t all that attractive, he could do with losing a few pounds, and he hadn’t had a case go to the Wizengamot in months. Even so, he was the Lucius Malfoy’s choice for a defense barrister.



I am Colores of Hufflepuff House and this is my entry for the August oneshot challenge.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 3661 Viewcount: 1592
Published on: 08/31/07 Updated On: 09/06/07





1. Chapter 1 by Colores [ - ] (3661 words)
Many thanks to my betas, Beth (Marauder by Midnight) and Joanna (LucillaJoanna) for their great work and encoruaging comments that helped me finish this story.