Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Sirius & Co.: A Marauder Era Story by seriouslysiriusx3

Printer
Summary:



If there's one thing Sirius Black learned throughout his Hogwarts journey, its the ever cliche "you make your own family."



Join everyone's favorite charming, dangerously attractive disowned heir, and his seven loyal friends, including the infamous Marauders, as they live out the seven best years of their lives in the corridors of Hogwarts. From drama to pranks gone awry, from life-changing choices to hilarious chaos, Sirius & Co. has some of everything, and equal parts James, Remus, & Peter [its not all about Sirius, he's just the main character to a point]! Starts at the beginning of the Gryffindor class of 79's Hogwarts careers, but centers around 5th-7th year.





Estimated to be 100,000+ words & 25 chapters at completion. Updated at least weekly. :]


Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Marauder Era
Characters: None
Warnings: Abuse
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 4617 Viewcount: 1611
Published on: 09/04/07 Updated On: 09/13/07





1. Withstanding the Wrath by seriouslysiriusx3 [ - ] (4617 words)


Only OC's are mine, everything else is JK Rowling's. Bow down to her haha!


Hope you enjoy the first chapter - its somewhat of an introduction, not all the characters are in this, though, of course. You'll meet the rest of the gang in the already written second chapter! :] Please review, I want to see if you guys like my first story & writing style.