Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Choosing to Fight by x2pttrclue32

Printer
Summary: “You actually are joking, Perce…. I don’t think I’ve heard you joke since you were—”



BOOM! Fred’s sentence was interrupted by an explosion so enormous that he was lifted off his feet. He flew backwards through the air, bits of rock and rubble pummeling his entire body. Covering his face with his hands, he continued to soar until, with a crash that knocked all the wind out of him, he hit the ground.




In the midst of the final battle at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, tragedy occurs when a corridor is blasted apart. A brother has died, and another vows to avenge his death. But soon, he will have to make a choice: to fight or to accept his fate.


Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Dark/Angsty Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Book 7 Disregarded, Character Death, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 1724 Viewcount: 1718
Published on: 09/05/07 Updated On: 09/09/07





1. Choosing to Fight by x2pttrclue32 [ - ] (1724 words)
Hello all. This story takes place during DH, but it does deviate from canon as you will soon see. I changed things around a bit. For reference, this story starts off right near the end of chapter thirty-one, The Battle of Hogwarts.

And thanks to my betas, Faded and Forgotten, thegirllikeme, and solemnlyswear_x!

Also, as a disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters, spells, etc. in the story. They all belong to J.K. Rowling. Furthermore, I did not write the first line of this story. It was written by J.K. Rowling in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.