Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

World of the Dead by TCole

Printer
Summary: Sirius Black fell behind a veil in the Department of Mysteries while he was fighting Bellatrix Lestrange. This particular veil leads into the World of the Dead.



What really happens when you fall behind the veil? What is Sirius' afterlife like? What is the next great adventure Sirius will have to 'survive' in the world of the dead?



Rating and Warnings were added/changed for future chapters. I decided to update that now just so I didn't forget. =)
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Alternate Universe
Characters: None
Warnings: Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 4 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 10810 Viewcount: 11836
Published on: 09/07/07 Updated On: 07/22/08



Story Notes: This was for the Autumn Challenge-The Next Great Adventure, but I decided to make it a chapter fic.


1. Behind the Veil by TCole [ - ] (3628 words)
Thanks to Megan_Lupin for betaing this for me!! She did an awesome job! :) This is going to be a chaptered fic, even though its for the Autumn Challenge.
_____________________________________________

2. The Beginning of an Awkward Reunion by TCole [ - ] (2272 words)
Thank you once again to Megan_Lupin for betaing this for me! Also, thank you to voldy_mort and thechocolatefrog for betaing this for me, too. You three did an amazing job. I hope everyone enjoys this.

3. Truth, Lies, and Consequences by TCole [ - ] (2169 words)
For the third time, and probably not the last, a thanks to megan_lupin for betaing this for me! She is extremely talented, and I'm glad I have her as a beta for this story, and hopefully any future stories! =)
I hope you all enjoy this!

4. Facing the Truth by TCole [ - ] (2741 words)
I would like to thank Megan and Nikki for betaing this for me. They're both absolutely amazing. =D