Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Evening by ickle duddykins

Printer
Summary: Severus Snape contemplates his relationship with Hermione Granger during his evening routine. Hope you enjoy it, and thanks for reading!
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Hermione/Snape
Characters: None
Warnings: Book 7 Disregarded
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 1286 Viewcount: 2815
Published on: 09/09/07 Updated On: 09/14/07





1. Chapter One by ickle duddykins [ - ] (1286 words)
Hello all! This story is post-Voldemort and, though it was written after I read Deathly Hallows, I've decided to twist some major plot points to make this little ficlet work. You'll recognize immediately that a certain character death is disregarded. Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading this because I really enjoyed writing it. Releasing those little plot bunnies into the wild is so liberating, wouldn't you agree? And if you choose to review, let me say thank you in advance! I love that fanfiction can bring people together and create a little more love and happiness in the world, isn't that just awesome? So read, enjoy, review if you can, and have a peaceful and Potter-filled day.


I write just for the hell of it, not for money or to step on toes. Thanks to JKR who created and owns all of it and who allows us to play around in her imaginary world.