Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Never Change by megan_lupin

Printer
Summary: “I will not break.” No matter how hard they tried, he would not give in. “I will not fall.” It was for the three of them that he fought. “I made my choice.” Years had passed, but he would not forget the choice that mattered. “I will stand strong.” They tell him that he will give in … But he knows that he won’t.

[Set in Robin4’s ‘Unbroken Universe’].
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Alternate Universe
Characters: None
Warnings: Abuse, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 1852 Viewcount: 1914
Published on: 09/10/07 Updated On: 09/21/07





1. .... by megan_lupin [ - ] (1852 words)
Disclaimer: Anything you recognise does not belong to me, however much I wish that it did. Instead, it all belongs to J. K. Rowling. I’m just playing with her creations for the time being. However, anything you do not recognise does belong to me. (That is, except for the wonderfully created ‘Unbroken Universe’, in which this one-shot is set, as that belongs to Robin of FFN. See my A/N for more information.)

Summary:
“I will not break.” No matter how hard they tried, he would not give in. “I will not fall.” It was for the three of them that he fought. “I made my choice.” Years had passed, but he would not forget the choice that mattered. “I will stand strong.” They tell him that he will give in … But he knows that he won’t. [Set in Robin4’s ‘Unbroken Universe’].

Author’s Note: Okay, this A/N is far more important than usual. In order to get the full 100% feel of this fic, you really need to be familiar with Robin4’s stories set in the Unbroken Universe, an Alternate Universe series of Harry Potter fan fiction stories, in which Sirius Black remains James and Lily’s Secret Keeper, thereby causing the Wizarding World to be completely changed. The series consists of the main trilogy: Promises Unbroken and then Promises Remembered and concluding with Promises Defended. Those are the three main parts of the UU, but there are several other things by other authors also set there. This one-shot was inspired by her stories, as well as by the wonderful banner by YourLittleHermione of TDA. Therefore, this one-shot is dedicated to Robin, whose wonderful stories and characters have given me a great deal of enjoyment for the past few years, (they still do, too), and to whom I could never extend enough thanks. And now, I present for your enjoyment, Never Change.