Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Thanks for the Memories by tiger_lily821

Printer
Summary: The Marauders. They're the elite group of troublemakers. Meet James, who tries hard to maintain his devil-may-care attitude in the face of true love; Sirius, who is the plotter-in-chief; Remus, the "goody-goody" and prefect of the lot; and Peter, who's not even sure how he got included in the first place.



Follow everyone's favorite miscreants on a whirlwind journey full of laughs, love, and good hexes.



Note: FALL OUT BOY STOLE MY TITLE FROM ME! I HAD IT FIRST! *lawyers appear armed with lawsuits* Those guys can't take a joke, can they? Okay, I don't own it.*



To keep you all updated with my progress, have writer's block currently, but it hardly ever lasts long, and I'm on chapter 30
Thanks to all my lovely reviewers!
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Marauder Era
Characters: None
Warnings: Book 7 Disregarded, Character Death
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 9 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 16639 Viewcount: 24433
Published on: 09/23/07 Updated On: 01/15/08





1. Chapter 1- The Letter by tiger_lily821 [ - ] (1802 words)
Hope you enjoy it! Oh yeah, the characters aren't mine *sigh*.
2. Chapter 2- The Road to Hogwarts by tiger_lily821 [ - ] (3179 words)
Hello again everyone! Disclaimer is the same (although I wish it weren't...) The reviews made my day, this is my first fanfic! I have an English test today, so please make my day again! It needs it!!
3. Chapter 3- Honourary Marauder by tiger_lily821 [ - ] (1123 words)
This chapter's a bit AU, but I thought it would be fun to have Lily more closely linked with the Marauders.
Thanks to JmIliana, StarryNite4, padfootfangirl, Pissenoffanis, and Luna_Lovegood11 for the reviews!!

4. Chapter 4- Dear Diary #1 by tiger_lily821 [ - ] (897 words)
I will be putting these in every so often to move the plot along a bit...sorry that they tend to be rather uneventful!
Just so you know, Lily's is in italics and James' is bold.

5. Chapter 5- The Dare by tiger_lily821 [ - ] (2295 words)
Yes, this is the insane side of our lovely Marauders that we've all been waiting for! Mental stuff will abound, be it duly noted.
6. Chapter 6- Lupin's Secret by tiger_lily821 [ - ] (1272 words)
When they first suspect...*evil background music*
Remus is a good bit OOC in this chapter, sorry about that, but he gets back in line soon enough!

7. Chapter 7- Snape's Revenge by tiger_lily821 [ - ] (2589 words)
So...this takes up from Snape's revenge plot (obviously, hence the title) mentioned at the end of chapter 5. R&R!
8. Chapter 8- Discovery by tiger_lily821 [ - ] (1435 words)
Disclaimer: You all know the deal, I don't own Harry Potter, yada, yada. Let's just get to the story, yeah?
9. Chapter 9- "Girls, We Have a Problem" by tiger_lily821 [ - ] (2047 words)
I know that this chapter is both rather plotless and a long time in coming. I was going to submit it before the queue closed, but school attacked with projects, so sorry about the delay!