Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

He Loves Him by Celestial Melody

Printer
Summary: When you love someone, the last thing you expect them to do is break your heart ... but it frequently happens. Salt-tears cannot express the pain that a heart crying blood feels. Yet, even though our torn and tattered hearts are in pieces, rattling sonorously around in the emptiness of our chests, we still love that 'someone' because no one and nothing can predict love ... It just happens.

For Rose Weasley, her impressions of her own “love” were shattered when she found out something she shouldn't have, something that made her wish for revenge ... something that made her unable to take it.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ] Past Featured Story
Category: Same-Sex Pairings
Characters: None
Warnings: Slash
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 2129 Viewcount: 3157
Published on: 10/28/07 Updated On: 10/31/07






1. He Loves Him by Celestial Melody [ - ] (2129 words)
Okay. =) First things first; this story needs to be read closely to catch the subtleties within. Furthermore, the pronoun repetition is intentional.

Thanks for grammar help, beta-ing, and general wonderfulness goes to:

- Theresa (notsosaintly), Webmistress of TPP

- Soul Bound, Administrator on TPP

- Abigail (joy_belle243), of MNFF

- Beth (Marauder by Midnight), Moderator on MNFF

- Molly (CakeorDeath), of MNFF

This was originally intended to be my September One-Shot Challenge entry, but I wrote it in 2nd person instead of 3rd, and it doesn't sound the same if I change it. And, too, I'm a little nervous about this story; it's not my usual style. Please, please tell me what you guys think because I'm not sure if I want to continue writing in this style or not. I'm experimenting, which is always weird at first, and I'm really trying to grow as a writer. So.