Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

A Shimmer in the Moonlight by Angela_Prongs

Printer
Summary: This is a one-shot I wrote for the In-House Halloween Hauntings challenge. (Ravenclaw) Personally, I wouldn’t say it’s the greatest piece of literature ever written, but it sure is quite dandy if I do say so myself!

Sirius Black is dead; we all know that. What we don’t know is that he has some unfinished business to attend to on this Halloween night.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 1805 Viewcount: 1589
Published on: 11/10/07 Updated On: 11/17/07





1. A Shimmer in the Moonlight by Angela_Prongs [ - ] (1805 words)


Disclaimer: I own absolutely nothing. It all belongs to JKR, and I just happen to like to fool around with her characters and such.

Now, a little thing I have to put in quickly. This takes place when Harry, Ron, and Hermione are staying at Grimmauld Place after they run from the wedding. I changed the scene a bit. It’s on Halloween and they all done up the house nice ‘n’ purdy. This is how I want it, and this is how it is. ‘Tis my story, after all. –smiles- And thank you SO INCREDIBLY MUCH to the awesome Tash/Pondering, who beta-ed this for me. I couldn't have gotten it through without her! *loves*