Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Wolf Laments by whitefur

Printer
Summary: All about our dear ol' Moony!

About how Remus Lupin counters the emotional distress he finds himself in since the fateful night of 31 October 1981...

A journey through the life of Moony, the man who's seen it all...and has been through ALL of it, death, deception, distress et all ... its a journey through the memories of his school days and the first war...his days with his friends...days spent living in the Muggle world...days as Professor Lupin...days as a husband and a father...and...till the very end...till the last full moon night, before he dies in the battle of Hogwarts.

Chapter 8 is up!! Remus Lupin looks back at the past, ponders over the present, and contemplates the future… The missing moments in POA…

The spoiler warning is for the later chapters!


Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 8 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 32172 Viewcount: 22447
Published on: 11/20/07 Updated On: 04/09/09





1. Chapter 1:Trying to come in terms with... by whitefur [ - ] (1383 words)
Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter. And i also do not own any of the characters that feature in my fic...they are all JKR's !!!
However, I do own the emotions and the feelings of the characters ...because that's how i had felt when i put myself in their shoes....
my fist shot at writing a fanfic on my favourite character...so please be nice! :-D

2. Chapter 2: Remembering The Dead by whitefur [ - ] (2411 words)
Hope you like this chapter.

Took a lot of time to come up with this, want to add that without MSWord it would probaby have taken another month!!!

Please do leave a review if you enjoyed the chapter. would boost my confidence, big time, to write more!

3. Chapter 3:Memories by the twilight. by whitefur [ - ] (5056 words)
Moony looks back at the day when his and his friend’s lives had changed forever...the decision that lead to what was to happen few years down the line...the day the Marauders became...the members of The Order...the day they pledged to live and die for one another...
4. Chapter 4:The Late Messrs Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs by whitefur [ - ] (4728 words)
Moony comes to term with what has happened in his life, so far. He gives in…finally…to the inevitable…both symbolically and literally. This is when he pledges to start his life anew...forgetting the past and forgetting a part of himself...
5. Chapter 5:Moony Muses. by whitefur [ - ] (5537 words)
Ever wondered why Remus Lupin became a teacher at Hogwarts, when he was fully aware that his problem might cause serious problems to others? Wondered how his life was, before he took up teaching at the Wizard school? Wondered how he spent twelve years—the years intervening the death of the Potters’ and Harry’s third year?
Well, then, read on to find about all that and more!

6. Chapter 6: Back to where it all began... by whitefur [ - ] (5956 words)
Remus has finally decided what he wants to do with his near future—teach at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. But little did he know… his new life was in for a little omen-ed beginning...
7. Chapter 7: Professor Moony by whitefur [ - ] (2737 words)
The Chapter title says it all—Moony, as the Hogwart’s new Defence Against Dark Arts teacher.

Remus Lupin, finally, gets to do what he wanted the most—teaching. And also does what he dreaded the most—transforming. However, this time it was a first for him; this time it was not the Shrieking Shack.

8. Chapter 8: Damn the Dementors. by whitefur [ - ] (4364 words)
Remus Lupin looks back at the past, ponders over the present, and contemplates the future…

The missing moments in POA…