Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Broken Hearts, Unlike Broken Quills, Are Not Easily Mended by Mistletoe

Printer
Summary: Growing up together, Sirius and Remus formed a bond that even their two other best friends couldn’t understand. Then something terrible happened and both of their lives shattered to the ground around their feet. Fourteen years later, they are reunited and their worlds are turned upside down, however different their worlds had become.

The missing scenes of Order of the Phoenix.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Remus/Sirius
Characters: None
Warnings: Slash, Substance Abuse
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 15299 Viewcount: 15815
Published on: 11/25/07 Updated On: 10/21/08





1. Of Escapes, Explanations, and Bleak Surroundings by Mistletoe [ - ] (3030 words)
The quote at the beginning is from Chapter Thirty Six of The Goblet of Fire. Also, thanks to my wonderful beta, Love_is_4ever [Samarie]!
2. Of Introductions, Inebriation, and Comfort by Mistletoe [ - ] (2794 words)
Thanks to The Marauding Cupcake [Michelle] for helping me bunches with this chapter! *loves her*
3. Of Chocolate, Memories, and Excuses by Mistletoe [ - ] (3154 words)

4. Of Meetings, Small Gestures, and Extrapolation by Mistletoe [ - ] (3367 words)

5. Of Muggle Lessons, Happiness, and Disguises by Mistletoe [ - ] (2954 words)