Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

''OBLIVIATE!'' by Tim the Enchanter

Printer
Summary: "That was no hurricane," said Fudge miserably.

"Excuse me!" barked the Prime Minister, now positively stamping up and down. "Trees uprooted, roofs ripped off, lampposts bent, horrible injuries-"

"It was the Death Eaters," said Fudge. "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named's followers. And... and we suspect giant involvement."


- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Chapter One: The Other Minister

Sergeant Archer Price lives a rather humdrum existence at his Army base in Somerset, in the West Country. However, all of that changes when he and his unit are summoned to respond to a very strange and violent… hurricane?

But freak hurricanes are only the beginning of Archer’s problems, for soon his life gets very complicated…

Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 4 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 16553 Viewcount: 9137
Published on: 12/13/07 Updated On: 04/05/08





1. Chapter I: ''Obliviate!'' by Tim the Enchanter [ - ] (4116 words)
Salutations, O’ noble reader of my first Harry Potter fanfic! Like most of you, I read and reread the series after DH came out, and my brain was (and it still is) stuck in Harry Potter mode. Thus, I whipped this out over the summer and it took me four months to muster the courage to finally post it on this website!

Before that could happen, I underwent the painful process of submitting this story and editing it and editing it again to get it on this site. I would like to thank my friends and my English teacher for reading and reviewing my fanfic, as well as mugglenet.com moderators Sandy and Bethany for taking the time to look over my submissions.

And now, the inevitable disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter or anything else pertaining to J.K. Rowling’s epic. Everything she has written is 16,472 times better than my story… but please, by all means, read and enjoy!





2. Chapter II: Certified Identity by Tim the Enchanter [ - ] (4108 words)
I originally wrote this story as a one-shot, and I never intended to write a sequel or follow up on what happens to Archer Price (a.k.a. Michael Cunningham) after the “hurricane” incident. However, I somehow decided that I could continue this story, and even more strangely, I managed to come up with a plot for the rest of it.

Please understand that Michael is with his fellow Muggles at the moment, so I apologise for the complete lack of magic in this chapter. In addition, I know absolutely nothing about how the police system works in Australia. Any errors are completely my own.

As always, I don’t own Harry Potter. Thank you for reading and enjoy. All reviews will receive a response.





3. Chapter III: Revelations by Tim the Enchanter [ - ] (3967 words)
Hurrah! I’ve managed to write not one, not two, but three chapters for “Obliviate!” now. You see, I am seldom able to concentrate on writing a single story, so writing several chapters of one fic and avoid getting sidetracked by writing another one is quite an achievement for me.

Once again, please understand that Archer/Michael is still with his fellow Muggles at the moment, so I again apologise for the complete lack of magic in this chapter. Don’t worry though, he’ll run into magic soon enough. I also know nothing about psychology or how the police system works in Australia, so any errors are completely my own.

I don’t own Harry Potter, though I sometimes wish I did. Anyway, thank you for reading and enjoy. All reviews will receive a response.





4. Chapter IV: A Warm Welcome by Tim the Enchanter [ - ] (4362 words)
Wow. I’ve actually written four chapters all the way through. That must be a record.

Anyway, thank you kind reader person for putting up with the completely magic-lacking previous two chapters. Without spoiling too much, that trend ends in this chapter. The plot thickens!

I hope you don’t get bored of me saying this, but once again, I don’t own Harry Potter. I just happen to like the series and vent my creative frustrations into writing fanfiction. As always, I hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I did writing it, and please review if you have the chance. Any reviews are greatly appreciated and will receive a response.