Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Tears of Lamis by dracoslamis

Printer
Summary: The summer couldn’t have changed her more; from being known as ‘Looney Lovegood’ she had become a creature of the night.


“…a subtle change came over her, clear blue eyes narrowed into dark slits and two white points appeared over the edge of her full bottom lip…”


Sent back to be rejected, merely so she would willingly return to her own kind; to become another pawn in this Dark March against the Light. He came to her rescue, a Black Knight for the Dark side, the side she was meant to be turning to. But is that truly him, or is it a façade behind which a White Knight waits to be awakened.





WARNINGS: Some OoC behaviour in Luna’s character due to her… situation and some AU.

Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Draco/Other Character
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 3561 Viewcount: 7863
Published on: 01/09/08 Updated On: 11/08/08





1. Prologue; Temptation by dracoslamis [ - ] (615 words)
This is my first fic so be kind and review!

Thank you to my two beta's 'Roxy Black' and 'rowenaathena'. They are amazing.

And a very big thank you to the lovely nicola or 'theworldonlyknows' (without who i would never have had the courage to write this story) and to hammy or 'deadlyseduction' (without who i would never have even found this site).

happy reading! =]







2. Chapter 1; Stop the Memories by dracoslamis [ - ] (1597 words)
a big thanks to my wonderful betas rowenaathena and Arianna =]
Sorry it took so long.
It will explain a little more about Lunas... um... situation.
Enjoy

3. Chapter 2; A Cry for Help by dracoslamis [ - ] (1349 words)
Sorry this took so long to get up, i've had it written for a while but beta and RL issues delayed it.
Thanks to my shiny new beta Periculum!!
Anyway here it is, enjoy!