Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Dreamland by Breakaway615

Printer
Summary: Even though my parents had told us that we weren’t going to have to pick sides, I knew already what was happening. Scorpius was defending his father for crimes that I no longer doubted he committed. I was learning secrets about the Muggle killings that no one else knew—things that were tearing me apart from my friends. I was picking my side; the problem was that Scorpius was on the other one.



Rose/Scorpius Pairing
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Other Pairing
Characters: None
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 4357 Viewcount: 3474
Published on: 01/21/08 Updated On: 01/29/08





1. My Wish by Breakaway615 [ - ] (2078 words)
This is my first Novella since Deathly Hallows came out! You should all be so proud of me! If you aren’t, oh well. I’ll get over it. I’m proud of me, so that makes up for any of you who couldn’t care less. Anyways, I think it’s a given that there were spoilers in this.

So, I really hope you enjoy this one. Although the majority of this fanfiction will be angst--and romance! Yay!--I am attempting to throw in a lot of humor here and there. There wasn’t really anything in this chapter. But it will be funnier later on. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this one!

J.K. Rowling owns all of these characters, and all of their glory. I just own the plot. I wished I owned Scorpius though. Or a younger Draco Malfoy. But alas, I do not. J.K. Rowling does. Because she is awesome.

2. Chiromancy by Breakaway615 [ - ] (2279 words)
Hello everyone!

I personally liked this chapter just because of the palmistry part. I love palmistry with a passion, and I thought this really showed how Scorpius' and Rose's relationship is flowing. It's building character!

I must thank J.K. Rowling for writing the Harry Potter series! I wouldn't be writing this without her! Everything you recognize (i.e. characters, setting, etc.) belongs to her! Yay!

Happy reading!