Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Muggle Matters by ProfPosky

Printer
Summary: Alastor Moody, forced out of his job, attempts to find ways to fill his days. What he finds is his next door neighbor. Can a wizard truly be friends with a Muggle? Watch as friendship - or more- creeps up on Mad-Eye, inch by unexpected inch.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Other Pairing
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 15358 Viewcount: 14837
Published on: 01/27/08 Updated On: 08/12/09





1. Chapter 1 by ProfPosky [ - ] (1754 words)
Thanks to my fabulous beta, Ravensgryff, and Kumydabookworm and Spottedcat83, who read the story for me as well. Any errors or idiocies remaining are mine.

Disclaimer - I'll say it once and consider it said. Jo owns Mad-Eye and the rest of the Potterverse. Elizabeth and the roses are mine.

2. Chapter 2 by ProfPosky [ - ] (3099 words)
It has taken me a very long time to get this chapter up, but not because I'd lost interest in the story - this has been written since before chapter one was posted! If you are a loyal returning reader, bless you for remembering If you are a new reader, bless you too, for taking a chance.

As always, I do not own the Potterverse or its normal inhabitants. Elizabeth and the roses are my own.

One million thanks to my betas Ravensgryff and coolh5000!!

3. Chapter 3 by ProfPosky [ - ] (2940 words)
I told you it would not be quite as long a wait! Being locked in a trunk imperioused, drugged, or a combination of who knows how many things does a body no good - but who is Mad-Eye Moody to listen to the voice of reason?

A million thanks to Ravensgryff, my superfantastic beta. And, as always, thanks to JKR for letting me toss Elizabeth and a few other odds and ends around in her world.

4. Chapter 4 by ProfPosky [ - ] (3321 words)
Huge thanks to my brit-picker, Equinoxtonks, and my beta, Ravensgryff. Hope I've got all their suggestions straight!

And you do, of course, realize that J.K.Rowling owns this world and most of the folks in the story. I certainly do...

5. Chapter 5 by ProfPosky [ - ] (4244 words)
**

Only one more chapter to go after this one! Thanks to my lovely Brit-picker Equinox Tonks and my supercalifragilisticexpealidocious beta, Andrea. If my punctuation ever crawls into the 21st Century it will only have been because of her magnificent work!

I am not J K Rowling and I do not own her characters or universe.