Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Adoris Integare by megan_lupin

Printer
Summary: Nightmares created another sleepless night for Sirius Black, but who would have thought that the night would include the meeting of old friends, trying to decipher cryptic poems, and travelling to centuries in the past to supposedly complete an as-of-yet unknown task?

Written for the "Gauntlet Writing Challenge V" by megan_lupin of Gryffindor.

Edit: Received First Place!
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Substance Abuse
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 14874 Viewcount: 6529
Published on: 02/15/08 Updated On: 02/17/08





1. Part I: Sleepless Nights and Old Friends by megan_lupin [ - ] (3796 words)
Disclaimer: Anything you recognise does not belong to me, however much I wish that it did. Instead, it all belongs to J. K. Rowling – I’m just borrowing them all right now. However, anything you do not recognise does belong to me, unless stated otherwise.

Summary: His sleepless night was just the beginning of this adventure.


Author’s Note: Well, here it is, the first part of my latest Gauntlet entry, and parts of it do tie into Recolitus Optimus, my story for the Mini-Gauntlet from July, 2007. However, it isn’t necessary to have read that fic to fully understand this one. Without further ado, I present for your enjoyment, Part I of Adoris Integare, entitled, Sleepless Nights and Old Friends.



2. Part II: Escapes, Poems, and Time-Travel by megan_lupin [ - ] (5967 words)
Summary: An old friend has returned, and she has her own story to tell Sirius. But can she be trusted? More poems are revealed, more hints and messages, but everything is just as confusing now as it was before. Will things start to make sense if both Alex and Sirius work together?

Author’s Note: Alright, here’s the second part, and it’s the longest of the three parts, coming in at nearly 6000 words. But I’ll let you get on with the story, so please enjoy Part II of Adoris Integare, entitled, Escapes, Poems, and Time-Travel.



3. Part III: Explanations Given and a Task Completed by megan_lupin [ - ] (5111 words)
Summary: Finally, the answers are given and everything is explained.

Author’s Note: Here it is – the third and final part of my Gauntlet V entry. A huge and wonderful “Thank You” goes out to red and gold for being a fantastic guide this time around, even when I was sending her 1000-word drabbles! But now, without further ado, I present for your enjoyment Part III of Adoris Integare, entitled, Explanations Given and a Task Completed.