Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Blue Highway by FullofLife

Printer
Summary: Dead father, dead wife, motherless son: exactly how much of this is James Potter's fault? James Potter II sends himself to the past in the hope that he will be able to save his wife, and recieve answers to the questions that have been torturing him since her death.



Placed Third in the Gauntlet's Fifth Run!
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Dark/Angsty Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Suicide
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 6 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 11138 Viewcount: 15539
Published on: 02/17/08 Updated On: 02/22/08





1. Arrival by FullofLife [ - ] (891 words)
Here's to songbook99, Super Gauntlet Guide. Thanks for everything Karin!
2. Scorpius Malfoy by FullofLife [ - ] (1672 words)

3. Years by FullofLife [ - ] (1534 words)
Language warning!
4. Help by FullofLife [ - ] (1440 words)

5. Delusions by FullofLife [ - ] (3003 words)

6. Last Chance by FullofLife [ - ] (2598 words)
Thanks again to the wonderful songbook99! I guess this is a rather late warning, but this is most definitely not one of my better pieces of writing - in fact I cringe when reading over it. This is what you get when you try to write in the midst of the flu and severe writer's block. However I have been putting off the writing of my other fics to finish this up and not posting it would mean all that work was a waste of time. So up it goes. However, hopefully soon after the judging is over, I will be taking this down to give it a good edit. Hopefully it will be a full, well-written story then. :) Cheers, and thanks to those of you who have been reading this. Reveiws would be appreciated.