Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Trouble With Being Trusted by PadfootnPeeves

Printer
Summary: Fresh in the Order of the Phoenix, young Nymphadora Tonks is sent on a mission to help change the course of history. Accompanied by only a Time-Turner and other small objects, Tonks must save a woman’s life to help a certain Chosen One in the future. Will she succeed, or only fall helplessly into the clutches of her enemies? Danger, thrill, and unexpected guidance and friendship are to come.



I am PadfootnPeeves of Gryffindor for the Gauntlet.


Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Alternate Universe
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 9422 Viewcount: 14575
Published on: 02/17/08 Updated On: 02/22/08





1. Chapter 1 by PadfootnPeeves [ - ] (1688 words)
I don't own Harry Potter.
2. Chapter 2 by PadfootnPeeves [ - ] (1710 words)
Even though you may find this hard to believe, I don't own Harry Potter, or Tom's teeth (thankfully). Enjoy!
3. Chapter 3 by PadfootnPeeves [ - ] (1826 words)
Ditto to the last chapter's notes. Thanks to Emily (Amber 0_o) for making this chapter smoother! Enjoy as some of the plot picks up!
4. Chapter 4 by PadfootnPeeves [ - ] (2588 words)
Despite my frantic arguements, I still don't own any rights to Harry Potter. Enjoy some... unexpected romance.
5. Chapter 5 by PadfootnPeeves [ - ] (1610 words)
Here it is; the last chapter. Enjoy some twists, turns, and Time-Turners. And don't forget to review!

As you should surely know by now, Harry Potter isn't mine.