Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

"I love you, too!" by Afifa

Printer
Summary: He had been lying down for a couple of minutes, not strong enough to get up just yet. When he had felt the spider’s icky eight legs on his skin, however, he sprang to his feet.

He regretted this action at once, as it had made him dizzy. His vision was hazy because he didn’t have his glasses on. James looked around the grass field and found his spectacles. They were cracked and needed to be fixed. For that, he needed his wand. Automatically, his hand went in his pocket. He fumbled around his pocket, but in vain; the wand was nowhere to be found. James was in the middle of nowhere and he didn’t have a wand. Perfect!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James has to prove his love for Lily. For that, he has to pass a few tests. Read on what he has to do to win over Lily's heart.

I am Afifa of Hufflepuff participating for the Gauntlet Challenge- Round 5.

Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: James/Lily
Characters: None
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 3365 Viewcount: 5042
Published on: 02/21/08 Updated On: 02/21/08



Story Notes: Rating and Warning are just there because of a kiss.


1. I love you, too! by Afifa [ - ] (3365 words)

The places ‘Leichester’ and ‘Hortenshire’ are fictional.

The whole ‘life threatening’ part is actually part of the conversation me and a friend were having. The matter is the same, though it’s rephrased according to the situation.

Thanks to Laurskii for being a wonderful guide and to fg_weasley (nikki) for being a lovely beta! =)

Please read and review! =]

Disclaimer: I do not own anything related to Harry Potter