Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Harry Potter and the Heirs of the Founders by Lady Snuffles

Printer
Summary: The seventh year of Hogwarts is the end of an era for most students, however, for Harry, Ron and Hermione it is just the beginning of a new chapter of their lives. The war is becoming hectic, the Ministry is in havoc, and the wizarding world is sick with fright. Now Harry has a way of beating You-Know-Who at his own game...but at what cost? In all the mayhem, will Ginny still be safe? Will love prevail through all like they were told or will the war tear them apart?


After a prolonged hiatus, I am returning to the world of fanfiction. Check back for a new chapter in a week or so!
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Ron/Hermione AND Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: Book 7 Disregarded, Character Death
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 13204 Viewcount: 8860
Published on: 03/29/08 Updated On: 12/04/09



Story Notes: My sequel to Harry Potter and the Dynasty of the Wand is finally here.


1. Prologue by Lady Snuffles [ - ] (2810 words)
Here is the long awaited first chapter of my sequel to Harry Potter and the Dynasty of the Wand.
2. Findings of Founders by Lady Snuffles [ - ] (4507 words)
A/N: What else was between the pages aside from the picture and flower? And with the threat of Voldemort over their heads, how can everyone still enjoy themselves? Well it’s simple really…just live with the Weasley’s…
3. Their Last Summer by Lady Snuffles [ - ] (5887 words)
A/N: A visit to Potter Manor; Could there be a better way to end the summer?