Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Natural Talent by megan_lupin

Printer
Summary: “He rose up and up, higher and higher into the morning sky before angling his broom in a steep dive, only to right it again at the last possible moment. Faster and faster he flew, circling around the goal hoops, soaring over the stands, twisting and turning in midair to dodge invisible Bludgers.”

James Potter knew he was good; he knew he had talent. And this year, everyone else in Hogwarts would know it, too.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Marauder Era
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 2225 Viewcount: 1828
Published on: 04/17/08 Updated On: 05/12/08





1. .... by megan_lupin [ - ] (2225 words)
Disclaimer: Anything you recognise does not belong to me, however much I wish that it did. Instead, it all belongs to J. K. Rowling. I’m just playing with her creations for the time being. However, anything you do not recognise does belong to be.

Summary:
“He rose up and up, higher and higher into the morning sky before angling his broom in a steep dive, only to right it again at the last possible moment. Faster and faster he flew, circling around the goal hoops, soaring over the stands, twisting and turning in midair to dodge invisible Bludgers.” James Potter knew he was good; he knew he had talent. And this year, everyone else in Hogwarts would know it, too.

Author’s Note: Well, this was a one-shot written to portray a Gryffindor showing a quality/characteristic of Gryffindor House. My quality was Intelligence/Talent, though this story leans more towards ‘Talent’ than ‘Intelligence’. Now, I present for your enjoyment, Natural Talent.