Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Come Back To Me by megan_lupin

Printer
Summary: “I love you.”

It had been three days since they’d been together. Three days ago, she had told him. Three days ago, he had left. And now, with only minutes left to them, they tried to express everything that they felt for one another, tried to say everything that they wished to say, before time ran out.

“Come back. Come back to me.”


Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Hermione/Other Character
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 5215 Viewcount: 2558
Published on: 05/22/08 Updated On: 05/24/08





1. .... by megan_lupin [ - ] (5215 words)
Disclaimer: Anything you recognise does not belong to me, however much I wish that it did. Instead, it all belongs to J. K. Rowling. However, anything you do not recognise does belong to me.

Summary:
“I love you.” It had been three days since they’d been together. Three days ago, she had told him. Three days ago, he had left. And now, with only minutes left to them, they tried to express everything that they felt for one another, tried to say everything that they wished to say, before time ran out. “Come back. Come back to me.”

Author’s Note: All right, here’s another fic from me, and while this is just going to be a one-shot, it’s part of a larger, overall story. (There’s more information about all of that in the A/N at the end, so please read that.) The quote at the beginning comes from the film, Atonement, that I’d actually watched just hours before I started writing this fic. And now, to the story. I present for your reading enjoyment, Come Back To Me.