Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Last Reminisces of a Single Man by mudbloodproud

Printer
Summary: It is the morning of Bill Weasley’s wedding to Fleur Delacour. In the early morning silence of the Burrow,

Bill looks back over his life and the recent events that brought him to this new chapter in his life.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 9647 Viewcount: 13239
Published on: 05/23/08 Updated On: 04/28/09



Story Notes: This story was written for my Mugglenet class, Character Exploration, first years on the fanfiction Beta boards.


1. Prologue by mudbloodproud [ - ] (1160 words)
I wish to thank my beta for this chapter, Kate (th_poet14).


2. The Hospital Wing by mudbloodproud [ - ] (3103 words)
I wish to thank my two wonderful betas who without their help, this chapter would not have been possible.
Kate (th_poet14), and Olivia (social loner).
Thanks to both of you, this chapter is only possible because of you.

3. The Longest Day of the Year by mudbloodproud [ - ] (2326 words)
This chapter has been a long time in coming. I must first thank Olivia (social loner) who took the time when I first wrote this chapter to beta it and offer good advice.

I must also thank Alyssa (harry4lif) for her final beta work on this chapter. And for agreeing to beta the rest of this story.

Anything you recognise in this story belongs to J.K. Rowling. I am just thankful to be able to play in her world for a while.

4. The Full Moon by mudbloodproud [ - ] (2058 words)
I, once again, would like to thank Alyssa (harry4lif) for her work on this chapter.

I do not own anything you recognise in the story. It all belongs to J.K. Rowling. I am just thankful to be able to play in her world for a little while.


5. Epilogue by mudbloodproud [ - ] (1000 words)
Many thanks to Alyssa (harry4lif) for her beta work on this chapter.

I am not J.K. Rowling, and everything in this story is hers. I just play in her world and not very well.