Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Harry Potter and the French Blue: Year 6 by Berylla Chubb

Printer
Summary: Harry returns to Hogwarts, still saddened by Sirius' death earlier in the year. As the school year progresses, he slowly finds happiness again when he connects with Ginny and gives her a special gift at Christmas. But in the meantime, Lord Voldemort grows more desperate, and he will stop at nothing to destroy his greatest enemy.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Ron/Hermione AND Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 17 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 34866 Viewcount: 78509
Published on: 12/29/04 Updated On: 05/02/05





1. Memories by Berylla Chubb [ - ] (1619 words)
Harry is having a depressing summer at Privet Drive until Mr. Weasley comes and takes him to the Burrow.
2. Procedures and Potatoes by Berylla Chubb [ - ] (1793 words)
Harry and Lupin talk about Sirius after dinner, bringing back all the emotions Harry had been dealing with during that summer. Then later in the week, Fred and George drop by for dinner.
3. Catching up with Old Acquaintances by Berylla Chubb [ - ] (1429 words)
Harry and Ron discuss their O.W.L. results, among other things. Summer ends and everyone heads out to the Hogwarts Express.
4. At Last by Berylla Chubb [ - ] (2051 words)
Dumbledore gives his customary speech at the Welcoming Feast and later talks to Harry about extra training sessions now that he knows about the Prophecy. Afterwards Ron and Hermione have an enlightening conversation.
5. Dancing Teacups by Berylla Chubb [ - ] (1861 words)
Harry starts his Occlumency lessons again and the school year proceeds as normally as can be expected. Before he knows it, the first Hogsmeade weekend arrives and Harry decides to skip it and get some extra studying done.
6. What a Team! by Berylla Chubb [ - ] (1795 words)
Gryffindor and Slytherin play their first Quidditch match.
7. Flight of Fancy by Berylla Chubb [ - ] (1427 words)
Harry comes to a startling conclusion during Seeker practice.
8. Breaking Up by Berylla Chubb [ - ] (2676 words)
Harry and Ron go Christmas shopping in Hogsmeade and meet up with Hermione and Ginny. Then Ginny gets an unpleasant surprise.
9. Diamonds and Dreams by Berylla Chubb [ - ] (2757 words)
After Ginny goes to bed, Harry fixes up her present and later dreams about her, only to experience an unwelcome sense of deja vu.
10. Christmas at the Burrow by Berylla Chubb [ - ] (3584 words)
When Ginny questions Harry about her present, he holds his ground, but he comes to terms with their relationship at the Christmas dance.
11. Getting Closure by Berylla Chubb [ - ] (2096 words)
Harry and Ginny go on their first date.
12. Revelation by Berylla Chubb [ - ] (1644 words)
Snape makes a startling admission.
13. A Light in the Darkness by Berylla Chubb [ - ] (2262 words)
Harry and Ginny get rained out of Quidditch practice and, after a close call with Mrs. Norris, grow closer while hiding from Filch. But an abrupt reminder of their impending danger forces Harry to tell Ginny everything.
14. An Old Danger Rears its Head Again by Berylla Chubb [ - ] (2513 words)
The odds in the war against Voldemort even up. Then when Ginny doesn't return to the common room, Harry grows anxious and searches for her.
15. Mind Over Matter by Berylla Chubb [ - ] (2155 words)
Harry comes face to face with Voldemort and must hold himself together in order to fight.
16. The French Blue by Berylla Chubb [ - ] (1499 words)
Harry and Ginny learn the significance of the Christmas gift he gave her.
17. A Big Announcement by Berylla Chubb [ - ] (1705 words)
Harry and Ron get into a fight that ends in a way nobody would have expected. Dumbledore makes an announcement at the Leaving Feast that leaves everyone stunned. Then the school term ends and everyone heads home on the Hogwarts Express.