Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

A Mother's Lament by kalae_zoe

Printer
Summary: She placed her head on his chest to see if she could hear a heartbeat. She waited expectantly to hear the gentle thud of his heart beat against her ear. A few seconds turned into several minutes, still no heartbeat. The only heartbeat she could feel was her own as it thumped faster and louder in her chest at each passing second of silence. Why wasn’t his heart beating, unless he really was gone?

“F-Fred, p-please wake up,” she sobbed, not moving her head from her son’s chest.

A look at the Battle of Hogwarts from Molly Weasley’s POV from the death of Fred to her final confrontation with Bellatrix Lestrange.


Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Dark/Angsty Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 3075 Viewcount: 2284
Published on: 07/21/08 Updated On: 07/22/08



Story Notes: Special thanks to my husband and Potterphile12 for betaing this story.


1. A Mother's Lament by kalae_zoe [ - ] (3075 words)
Special thanks to my husband, Michael and my very special beta Potterphile12. Thank you so much Suya, you made this story so much better than I imagined.

Also I do not own these characters they belong to the great J K Rowling.

The quotes that have an asterisk next to them are taken directly from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" pages 728, 736 and 737.