Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

A Different Light by jzoolander

Printer
Summary: It is often said that history is written by the winners. But what about the losers? We all have a story to tell even the worst of us. A family torn by a regime of hate. A group they once thought powerful and righteous has turned against them. A reputable family tossed to it limits making them question all they believe in. This is the story of the Malfoys. A family tested during one of the greatest wars in Wizarding history.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 3264 Viewcount: 6144
Published on: 07/24/08 Updated On: 08/07/08



Story Notes: This is my first story. I feel that there was more to the Malfoys then we got to see. I want to make this as accurate as possible. Any comment or review would be helpful in forming this story. Remember, we all have a story to tell.


1. The Scrapbook by jzoolander [ - ] (921 words)
This is my very first chapter. YEAH! Anyway, I think all you need to know is that the time period is between books 5 and 6. Please enjoy and leave a review when you finish. Thank you.
2. The Ceremony by jzoolander [ - ] (956 words)
CHAPTER TWO! Okay the beginning of the chapter actually takes place on the same night as Chapter 1. Draco is just in his room thinking as he remembers that fateful night a few weeks ago. Also, I am a writer who tries to follow canon as much as possible and this chapter was a far stretch for me in many different ways. Thanks again for reading.
3. Origins Part 1 by jzoolander [ - ] (1387 words)
Chapter Three is now complete. Origins is mainly a flashback except for the very, very beginning which takes place directly after The Scrapbook. Again, this chapter took a lot of my writing will and imagination. I'm sure I'm going to get one or two reviews on how my Bellatrix is inaccurate, but I'm proud of how this is all turning out. Hope you enjoy and please leave a review.