Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

More Than A Memory by nancydrewgirl

Printer
Summary: Travel back to that fateful Halloween night when the lives of two people were lost, the day the lives of many were shattered, and the day that that an evil darkness was defeated. James and Lily Potter never died, just thrown in a kind of limbo. Now they’re back, and assuming that Harry is dead, they try to figure out how they survived.

Meanwhile, Harry, Ron, and Hermione, later joined by Ginny, show up in Godric’s Hollow on Christmas Eve of 1998, searching for Horcruxes.

While visiting the house his parents lived in, they stumble upon something that totally shocks them. Join Harry and his friends for an adventure of a lifetime as they battle Death Eaters, confused and angry parents, Voldemort, love, an angry Mrs. Weasley, and more.
(Takes place during Harry’s supposed 7th year)

***Major Deathly Hallows Spoilers***
Do not read if you haven’t read the book yet.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Ron/Hermione AND Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: Book 7 Disregarded, Character Death
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 4955 Viewcount: 6220
Published on: 01/23/09 Updated On: 03/18/09





1. Chapter 1: Prologue by nancydrewgirl [ - ] (2253 words)
Hey! I'm Aubrey, and this is my first fan-fic.
Disclaimer: Sadly, I am not Joanne. If I was, I'd be writing a book about the second generation right now, most likely.

1st chapter: What really happened that fateful Halloween night?

2. Chapter 2: The Awakening by nancydrewgirl [ - ] (2702 words)
Chapter 2: James and Lily are awake, and the Golden Trio steps into the picture after a little dwaddling around with the return of the parents.

Okay, since my wonderful beta, Mapoi, was confused in this chapter, I will explain a little bit. She thought when Lily and James woke up, they were in some kind of limbo between the worlds. This is not the case. They are alive, only it is 16 years later than they thought.


Disclaimer: Do I honestly look like Jo to you? Huh? If I were, I wouldn't be here writing fan-fiction, I'd probably be writing about the future generation's time at Hogwarts, since the Golden Trio's time is past.