Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

A New Beginning- ABANDONED- SORRY GUYS!! by HarryPotter317

Printer
Summary: Harry, Ron, and Hermione along with the rest of their year return to re-do their seventh year at Hogwarts, properly. With Voldemort gone and his Death Eaters being rounded up, this year at Hogwarts should be peaceful and relaxing. Will Ron finally gather up his Gryffindor courage and tell Hermione how he feels? Will Harry and Ginny get back together? And what happens when an old enemy returns to Hogwarts? Follow the trio through the romance, drama, danger, and everything in-between as they complete their last year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Ron/Hermione AND Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: Book 7 Disregarded, Character Death, Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 4932 Viewcount: 12912
Published on: 01/24/09 Updated On: 05/24/09



Story Notes: -students return to re-do the year they just completed, to do it properly
-I brought back to life some of the characters that died in DH, including Tonks, Remus and Fred
-Ron and Hermione never kissed and are not together
-Harry and Ginny never got back together after their break up in HBP


1. Chapter 1- Hermione's Arrival by HarryPotter317 [ - ] (876 words)
A/N: Yay! Congratulations to anyone who’s reading this! It’s my first fanfic. Disclaimer: I do not own the wonderful world of Harry Potter…If I did, do you really think I would be sitting here writing fanfiction?...Duh. Anyways Enjoy!
2. Chapter 2- Midnight Trips by HarryPotter317 [ - ] (2370 words)
I'm sorry this took soo long :(There were a few problems with it, but it's all been sorted out now.
Disclaimer: I dont own anything from the wonderful world of Harry Potter... no matter how much I want to.
Enjoy!

3. Chapter 3- Heads by HarryPotter317 [ - ] (1686 words)
A/N: I'm so sorry this took so long...I've been really busy... but I stayed up all night typing it. Hope you enjoy. Disclaimer: I don’t own any of these characters or places, or any of J.K Rowling’s wonderful creations, I’m merely playing around with them.