Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Phoenix's Ashes by Natida

Printer
Summary:

Life has never been so difficult, or so dangerous. In midst of the deaths, attacks, violence and betrayal, James, Sirius, Remus, Peter, Lily, Alice and Violet leave Hogwarts forever to live a new life as adults. With the secret organization that Dumbledore founded, known as the Order of the Phoenix, they risk their lives to fight against the terrible Lord Voldemort who threatens to take over everything they live for. In spite of the terror, good things still happen, and most ties of friendship still endure through hardship.

We join the Marauders and their friends as they struggle through life, death, friendship, love, and betrayal. Their lives will never be the same again.


Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Marauder Era
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 5513 Viewcount: 4040
Published on: 02/06/09 Updated On: 03/16/09





1. The Journey Home by Natida [ - ] (2193 words)

Thanks to almonds, my wonderful beta, who read and polished my work.

Disclaimer: Unfortunately, I do not own Harry Potter, and anything you recognize isn't mine. :(


2. The Order of the Phoenix by Natida [ - ] (3320 words)
Disclaimer: As you no doubt have noticed, I am not J.K. Rowling, and therefore I do not own any of the places, things, characters or plotlines that she has created.