Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Hermione Granger and the Heir of Slytherin by TMRiddleFan

Printer
Summary: A vanishing cabinet... an enchanted necklace... the Chamber of Secrets... and one very young, very dangerous, and ever so handsome Dark Lord. Hermione tries hard to send herself, Harry and Ron back to their own time, but Tom Riddle has other plans.

An original Hermione/Tom Riddle romance with a refreshing touch of adventure.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Hermione/Other Character
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe, Book 7 Disregarded, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 10104 Viewcount: 5055
Published on: 02/07/09 Updated On: 02/28/09



Story Notes: If you’re a HG/TR shipper, you’ll know how hard it is to find a nice story that isn’t filled with clichés, implausible plot lines and major character OOC. So, I’ve decided to write this story as an alternative. My aim is to write a believable HG/TR adventure/romance that will keep you guessing and have you at the edge of your seat. That being said, I can only so my best. I hope you enjoy the story!


1. The Vanishing Cabinet by TMRiddleFan [ - ] (3407 words)
In which out trio find themselves unwittingly thrown into the past.
2. The Necklace by TMRiddleFan [ - ] (6697 words)
In which our trio make a startling discovery, make their plans and our heroine notices a certain pale, dark haired Slytherin.