Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Sirius' Serious Squirrel Secret by The Scribbler

Printer
Summary: Charming, courageous, athletic, rebellious, and Hogwart’s number one heartthrob: a reputation Sirius Black has cherished since First Year. Unfortunately for Sirius, his worst enemy overhears the one little secret that could ruin his reputation in an instant. The Marauders have to stop their enemy before the secret can spread through Hogwarts. If they fail, the perfect life as Sirius knows it will end.

Warning: extreme OOC content and general ridiculous randomness.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Humor Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 13 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 20225 Viewcount: 60200
Published on: 04/27/09 Updated On: 10/07/10



Story Notes: S.S.S.S. started as a round-robin story between my friend, Bailey, and I. We have never-ending thanks to Lyra (Lyratearsx) and Sitara (voldy_mort) for having the patience to beta our random fanfic.


1. Scaredy-Cat Black by The Scribbler [ - ] (1429 words)

2. The Spy and Tic-Tac-Toe by The Scribbler [ - ] (1296 words)
Who caught James and Sirius? Read and find out. Thanks goes to my beta, MadEyeMaddy, for putting up with me through this chapter.
3. Sweet Chocolate Pudding by The Scribbler [ - ] (1317 words)
Disclaimer: The idea of "flaming pop tarts of doom" came from Schmerg_the_Impaler's fic "The Dark Lord's Blog" (which by the way is an AMAZING work of humor fiction).
4. Digging for Dirt by The Scribbler [ - ] (1574 words)
Thanks over and over again to my beta, Maddy (MadEyeMaddy)!!!
5. The Ultimate Blackmail by The Scribbler [ - ] (1624 words)
Beta: MadEyeMaddy. Inspiration: JK Rowling. Thank you both!
6. Curing Irrational Phobias and Snake Bites for Dummies by The Scribbler [ - ] (1917 words)
What happens when you take four Marauders, an empty classroom at night, and a book for curing phobias and snake bites? Read and find out.
~

7. Of Painkillers and Irritating Roaches by The Scribbler [ - ] (1686 words)
Thank you, JK Rowling, for allowing me to play in your world. :)
8. Say Hello to Larry by The Scribbler [ - ] (1359 words)
Sirius hatches a plan to once and for all silence Snape. Will it work? Throw into the mix a girl who likes to play pretend, a stuffed squirrel named Larry and a scoffing Slytherin. You do the math.
9. The Art of Embarrassment by The Scribbler [ - ] (1369 words)
With no alternative, Sirius finally has to carry out Snape's immature orders and serenade Professor McGonagall. Can he stomach the humiliation?
10. A Late-Night Chat by The Scribbler [ - ] (1237 words)
I am not J.K. Rowling. I do not own Sirius, James, Remus, Peter, Snape, or a large black dog. I did, however, write this chapter with the much-appreciated help of MadEyeMaddy.
11. Puppy Love by The Scribbler [ - ] (1964 words)
The next installment of SSSS and just in time for Valentine's Day, too! Thanks goes to my beta, MadEyeMaddy, for her always present help and encouragement.
12. Black Betrayal by The Scribbler [ - ] (1745 words)

13. Confessions by The Scribbler [ - ] (1708 words)
Drumroll please. It’s the final mile of Sirius’ heart pounding journey. Will James stop Snape in time? Will Snape give up the plot-driving secret? Can you stand the suspense?