Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Summer of 1914 by MorganRay

Printer
Summary:
“We never thought that any of this would change; we never thought of change at all. But we were the last generation of the Old South; that spring in the early fifties was our summer of 1914 . . . Like those other generations who were given to witness the guillotining of a world, we never expected it. And like that of our counterparts, our world seemed most beautiful just before it disappeared.”
~ David Lowe ~


The pressures of school are everywhere. The Third Task is looming. The future beckons. But to Cedric and Cho, the spring of 1995 is the best time to be alive. It is their summer of 1914.

MorganRay of Hufflepuff. Gift of Gab challenge one-shot.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Gift of Gab
Characters: None
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 2264 Viewcount: 1632
Published on: 07/06/09 Updated On: 07/20/09



Story Notes: There is some very PG hinting at sexual situations. This fic is all dialogue, so there is nothing graphic. It's a bit romantic, but I toned down the romance to make way for some more serious dialogue about two young people discussing their futures. It's more Dark/Angst than romance.


1. The Summer of 1914 by MorganRay [ - ] (2264 words)
This story is supposed to be all about dialogue, so there is nothing else. It's split into three scenes, but I think they're fairly obvious to figure out.