Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

My Guardian Angel by gossipweaver

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter Notes: In the heat of the moment, Ginny is willing to do anything to save Harry.
Chapter 4 The Unconscious Embrace

“Harry! HARRY!” Ginny yelled out as she looked around frantically. “WHERE ARE YOU? SAY SOMETHING! HARRY…PLEASE...ANSWER ME!”

“Ginny…” Harry heard her screams and whimpered faintly, his teeth chattering and his voice fading with every word. “Forget me. Go find a way to get out of here. Find a way out…to.”

Harry lost consciousness.

“HARRY… HARRY…” she continued screaming at the top of her lungs, trying to drown out the echo from the laughter.

Ginny waved her arms around, trying to clear the swirling debris and ice that were blocking her vision. Running and looking in all directions, she finally saw a chilling image of a body on the ground not too far away.

"HARRY!" she screamed.

The winds were getting stronger, making the swirling ice pellets feel like needles. She quickly ran towards the image and gasped in terror at what she saw. Harry laid motionless on the ground, curled up in a fetal position. His body was covered in a thin layer of ice and debris, and his face was white as paper. There was blood which appeared to be frozen on one of his hands. Falling to her knees as a chill pierced down her spine, she screamed and shook him violently, ”HARRY, HARRY…PLEASE, PLEASE GET UP…PLEASE DON’T DIE…”

She removed his broken glasses of which frost was already developing on the shattered lenses. She felt his cheeks and they were cold as ice. Swinging her arms once again to clear the debris, she looked around desperately and noticed a bunch of rocks behind some trees. Behind the rock formation stood what appeared to be a run-down building. Using all her strength she could muster, she pulled his motionless body past the caves, then inside the building and quickly brushed the ice and frost off his body.

“Is anyone here? ANYONE?” Ginny screamed across the room, her voice echoing back to her. She quickly slammed the door shut behind her and peered around. The building appeared to be a small, dusty, abandoned church. Peering around in the dark, she could make out the broken benches, candle-holders, and shattered windows all over the place. At the far end of the church stood a statue of what appeared to be a pair of angels. She quickly pulled Harry into the middle of the aisle.

“Harry, please talk to me. Please... I beg you. Please…” Ginny pleaded as she held his freezing injured hand, pushing his bangs away from his eyes, and tears were rolling down her face.

Harry’s eyes were closed, his face was now grimacing in pain and his entire body was shivering. Looking at him desperately, she realized what had to be done, what she had to do to save him now.

“Harry, I've got to do this. I know what to do. Don’t worry. Everything is going to be okay,” Ginny cried as she quickly removed all of Harry’s wet clothes one by one and set them aside. As she watched him lying helplessly naked on the ground through her tear-filled eyes, she could feel her face in flames, her heart racing faster and faster and her stomach tightening into a knot. In front of her eyes was the boy she had been obsessed with for as long as she could remember. Her powerful feelings of love for him flooded her mind and heart as every vein in her body was burning with desire. These feelings warmed her up considerably. With a longing look on her face, she could painfully see the bruises on his chest and legs. Trying to hold back her tears, she removed her clothes and used them to dry his face, hair, and every inch of his body. Then she spread the rest of her clothes across the dirt-filled ground like a bed sheet. He moaned in pain as she rolled him onto them. Hearing his moans of pain, she immediately gazed at him yearningly, hoping he would wake up. However, seeing that he was still unconscious, she proceeded to tear off a sleeve from the blouse that he was now lying on and used it to wrap his injured hand. Trying desperately to suppress her burning desires for him, she emptied her mind of thoughts, closed her tear-filled eyes, and rested on top of him. With her heartbeat now calming down and no longer blushing, she held his shivering naked body against hers as tight as she could. With the statue of angels beaming at them, she snuggled her head onto his chest and embraced him even tighter. She could feel every part of his body pressed against hers and she could hear his heart beating faintly against her cheeks.

“Harry, please don’t leave me. Please don’t die,” Ginny muttered hopelessly. But he didn’t respond.

Given the dire situation, Ginny was somewhat glad that she could no longer hear the laughter, but she was now beginning to shiver herself while lying on top of him. Trying not to think of the frigid cold and the image of Harry lying naked underneath her, she instead flooded her mind with every single embarrassing awkward blushing moments that she has ever had with him. These reflections were vivid in her mind, playing out like images flashing in front of her eyes. It didn’t take long for her to start blushing again, and it again warmed her up considerably. Before she knew it, she could even hear herself giggle.

Suddenly she felt something warm gliding on her back. It was his arm. No longer grimacing in pain, Harry had raised it slowly and rested it around her waist. A ray of light shone through from one of the broken windows on the side. The winds and ice pellets appeared to have subsided. She raised her head and looked up at him. His eyes were still closed but he now had a faint smile. He seemed to have regained some color back and his cheeks were less cold. Ginny felt relieved at the sight of this as she was stroking his hair, admiring his handsome face. She realized that before this, she had never really seen him without his glasses. Then she rested her head back on his chest and continued to hug him tightly against her. She still didn’t know what this place was and if they were in any danger, but she knew she had to stay strong for him. She was determined to stay with him for as long as it took. She would die for him.

“I love you, Harry Potter,” she whispered tenderly.