Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Sleeping Beauty Ward by MorganRay

Printer
Summary: Once upon a time, there was a young witch who fell under an old and terrible curse. At least everyone thought it was a curse because the truth was, no one knew what caused the “Sleeping Beauty Sickness.” It was a rare and strange, but it was famous enough that the Muggles even told stories about how these bewitched girls would wake, but every wizard knew the truth: no one ever woke up. They laid in a coma, aging slowly, until they died. When the child of a famous pureblood family falls ill, she is entrusted to Saint Mungo’s hospital, and instead of a stone tower, is given her own Ward, which becomes a place of scandal and horror.

MorganRay writing for Hufflepuff.

Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ] Past Featured Story
Category: One Flew Over the Fwooper's Nest
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 8604 Viewcount: 8466
Published on: 07/26/09 Updated On: 08/21/09



Story Notes: This is kind of my version of a wizarding fairytale.


1. Bewitched Girl by MorganRay [ - ] (1963 words)
They found her in her bed. She just went to sleep and never woke up . . .
2. House of the Hopeless by MorganRay [ - ] (2074 words)
‘In a Ward, with white tiles, blue lights, and a sleeping girl, they locked away all they did not understand.’
3. Fairytale by MorganRay [ - ] (4567 words)
‘He saw her in a nightgown, not a party dress, but that did not lessen the spell she cast. They said the sleeping girl bewitched whoever looked upon her with her beauty, but what is the difference between love and lust?’