Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Sunday Lunch with The Malfoys by hestiajones

Printer
Summary: A one-shot fic where Teddy Lupin goes to The Younger Malfoys to have lunch with them for the first time. A lot of hope for the future hangs on the success of this lunch. Read to find out what happens. ;-)

Nominated for a Quicksilver Quills in the Best Post-Hogwarts Fic category. Thank you Ari!
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Next Generation
Characters: None
Warnings: Mild Profanity
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 6318 Viewcount: 2274
Published on: 08/03/09 Updated On: 08/12/09



Story Notes: First of all, I have to thank Hypatia for her story "A Fresh Start". This whole idea of a friendship developing between Teddy and the Malfoys (Draco, wife and son) was inspired by her story.

Secondly, here's the disclaimer we can't do without: ALL CHARACTERS AND THE WORLD THEY LIVE IN ENTIRELY BELONGS TO J.K. ROWLING, my favorite author on the planet. I can only give her a big THANKS for letting our imagination run wild in her universe.

Lastly, THANKS again to my terrific betas DracoGurlForever (Apurva) and Mary_ann for their time and brains. I dedicate this story to you two.


1. Chapter 1: Sunday Lunch with The Malfoys by hestiajones [ - ] (6318 words)
Hmmm...Draco was never really my favorite character but for some reason, he is more inspiring than the rest. The thing was, I wanted a happy ending for the man and through this story (and others which are coming up soon), I wanted to show that he did get it.