Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Deal Or No Deal by the opaleye

Printer
Summary: Hermione is struggling to keep S.P.E.W afloat after a nasty and public incident involving a house-elf, rolling pin and Muggle now recovering in St. Mungo's. George is slowly drowning in a sea of financial strain and grief over Fred's death. When the two of them join forces one Christmas, will they overcome their troubles and perhaps find solace in the unexpected? But can these two very different personalities reside in one place at one time?

Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Hermione/Other Character
Characters: None
Warnings: Epilogue? What Epilogue?, Sexual Situations
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 12020 Viewcount: 18795
Published on: 08/13/09 Updated On: 07/19/10



Story Notes: I would like to thank my beta, Drew/mald1983 for being so generous with her plot bunnies and allowing me to mix and match them to create this fic. I am truly grateful!


1. 1 - One December Evening by the opaleye [ - ] (1936 words)
I would like to thank my beta, Drew/mald1983 for being so generous with her plot bunnies and allowing me to mix and match them to create this fic. I am truly grateful!
2. 2 - The Deal by the opaleye [ - ] (3052 words)
Thanks again to my beta and generous giver of her plot bunny, Drew/mald1983!
*

3. 3 - Drink, Anyone? by the opaleye [ - ] (1707 words)
Thanks to my beta and plot-bunny provider Drew/mald1983!
4. 4 - Fizzle and Pop! by the opaleye [ - ] (3028 words)
Thank you to my beta and all-round plot-bunny provider, Drew/mald1983 for all her help so far. Also, thanks to Apurva for looking over this for me. You're both so amazing!
*

5. 5 - Socks by the opaleye [ - ] (2297 words)
Once again, thanks to my wonderful beta and plot-bunny provider, Drew/mald1983!
*