Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Becoming My Sisters' Enemy by AngelEyez3954

Printer
Summary: Andromeda Black had it all; great sisters, a name that was respected (and feared), and wealth beyond belief, but she gave it all up for love. This is a coming of age story about a Pureblood, who wasn't concerned with a person's blood status. Follow Andromeda as she struggles to break free from the Noble and Most Ancient House of Black, and becomes an enemy to her sisters. Formally known as "A Raven In A Family Of Snakes" - re-written and revised!
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 7701 Viewcount: 5833
Published on: 08/15/09 Updated On: 12/17/09





1. The Sisters Black by AngelEyez3954 [ - ] (2874 words)

Disclaimer: All the characters and the plot that you recognize belong to J.K. Rowling...anything you do not recognize is my own...

A/N: Well, I am back! I am in the process of revising the chapters I had previously written under the title "A Raven In A Family Of Snakes," and there will be some major changes! I want to thank Hermystwin, my beta!! She has been great :) Anyways, please read and review and let me know what you think!


2. Dark Arts and Diagon Alley by AngelEyez3954 [ - ] (2665 words)
Disclaimer: All the characters and the plot that you recognize belong to J.K. Rowling...anything you do not recognize is my own...

A/N: A big thank you to my beta, LilyRox123! :)

3. Arriving At Hogwarts by AngelEyez3954 [ - ] (2162 words)
Disclaimer: All the characters and the plot that you recognize belongs to J.K. Rowling...anything you do not recognize is my own...

A/N: A huge thank you goes out to my beta, Hermystwin, who is amazing!!