Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

A Stone From the Riverbank by Sapphire at Dawn

Printer
Summary: On May 2nd, 1998, Harry Potter walked calmly into the face of death to save those he loved, bringing with him only his wand, and four people brought back with an extraordinary stone. Unbeknown to him, they had also come on a journey to be with him that night.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 10 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 14547 Viewcount: 41055
Published on: 09/03/09 Updated On: 03/07/11





1. Prologue - The Last Moment of Normality by Sapphire at Dawn [ - ] (824 words)
Thanks very much to harrypotter627 and katie616 for beat reading this. The quote at the beginning is taken from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (British edition) page 280.
2. Beneath the Rubble by Sapphire at Dawn [ - ] (1308 words)
Again, big thanks to my beta's, harrypotter627 and katie616.
3. Through the Veil by Sapphire at Dawn [ - ] (1094 words)
Thanks again to my beta's, katie616 and harrypotter627.
4. Desperate, Deciding by Sapphire at Dawn [ - ] (1415 words)
Thanks to harrypotter627 and katie616 for beta'ing this for me.
5. Dolorous Place by Sapphire at Dawn [ - ] (1386 words)
Thanks once again to katie616 and harrypotter627 for catching my little mistakes.
6. Yaxley and Thicknesse by Sapphire at Dawn [ - ] (1125 words)
Thanks you once again to my betas katie616 and harrypotter627. Plus, thanks to everyone who has reviewed so far :)
7. Magic is Might by Sapphire at Dawn [ - ] (1196 words)
Thanks to my betas harrypotter627 and katie616!
8. Realisation by Sapphire at Dawn [ - ] (1609 words)
Sorry this has taken so long for me to add another chapter; writing, plotting and planning Shine a Light got in the way. But after reading the wonderful stuff Kara wrote in the reccomendations thread (thank you so much!!), I thought I should probably add another chapter! Thanks once again for katie/harrypotter627 for beta'ing.
9. Death, and All His Friends by Sapphire at Dawn [ - ] (2308 words)
So, finally, here's chapter nine. I'm very sorry for the wait, but updates should be a little bit more regular now. Major thanks to Sarah/TheCursedQuill who beta'ed this.
10. Lifting Mists by Sapphire at Dawn [ - ] (2282 words)
So this is the final chapter. Thanks to everyone who has read and reviewed this fic, and major thanks to all the betas I've had, including Alex/welshdevondrago, Dani/eyeofthetiger and Jenn/Kuri who looked over this chapter.