Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

And What If There Was More to Their Story? by ThatRomantic

Printer
Summary: A series of answers to the unanswered questions in the books regarding Draco and Hermione.

Three part series.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Hermione/Draco
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe, Mild Profanity, Sexual Situations
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 4788 Viewcount: 14498
Published on: 01/13/10 Updated On: 02/28/10



Story Notes: The characters and canon situations in the following story belong solely to JK Rowling, Scholastic and WB. I am not making any money from the publishing or writing of this story.



1. And What If They Were Lovers? by ThatRomantic [ - ] (946 words)
'Why did Hermione defend Malfoy?'


2. And What If He Faded into the Background? by ThatRomantic [ - ] (1935 words)
This fanfiction is based on a song by Neyo called Fade into the Background. I love the song and I truly believe that Draco and Hermione could have been having an affair during their time at Hogwarts. This is about Draco and his reaction to Hermione and Ron’s relationship. I love exploring Draco’s character and I think that this is one of my better stories so far.


3. And What If Karma Caught Up With Them? by ThatRomantic [ - ] (1907 words)
What would happen if Rose and Scorpius did get too friendly? - the Draco and Hermione story

This instalment was written in the med centre (like the hospital wing at Hogwarts minus the magic) after I was confined there two weeks ago, having blacked out. This is my personal favourite and didn't even take much editing. Thank you for reading and enjoying the series, I'll be posting chapter 2 of my story She's Got the Time shortly - if anyone's interested.