Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

What's Your Favorite Color? by GinnyPotterFan26

Printer
Summary: In the many interviews since the fall of Riddle, Harry has been asked one question more than any other. This time, his answer is a little...different.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 1241 Viewcount: 7124
Published on: 04/18/10 Updated On: 04/27/10





1. What's Your Favorite Color? by GinnyPotterFan26 [ - ] (1241 words)
Firstly, thank you to Brittany (BananasForApples), Serena (Rena), and Annie (afterglow745) for beta’ing this story. I also have to thank MagEd, whose writing inspired me to become involved in the world of fanfiction (and whose writing draws me back whenever I've taken too long a break from fanfiction). I'd also like to acknowledge Ginny-Hermione, who wrote “Red” (available here at MNFF, so check it out), a story which lead me to the initial idea for this piece.

This is my first attempt at fanfiction, and though it’s short, please review. I really appreciate your feedback (the good, the bad, and the ugly…and especially the constructive), and I hope you enjoy this short look into one aspect of Harry’s world.

Disclaimer: I am, as should be obvious, NOT J.K. Rowling. I have neither her talent with the pen nor her inspiration for story-writing. I just wanted to play with her characters a little.

**