Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Being Muggle with Rooney by hestiajones

Printer
Summary: Blast! The last time Big Joe cornered me, I had somehow turned his hair blue and scared him off. This time, I am not allowed to use magic or I’ll be expelled from school.

I don’t want to be beaten into pulp, though, do I? But – darn it – my wand is not in my pocket!

I am Andrew Carlton, Ravenclaw student, and nephew of Florean Fortescue, the ice-cream man of Diagon Alley. And I’m about to get the beating of my life.





This is hestiajones of Hufflepuff writing for the Character Clinic Triathlon, Round 3: Original Character. My chosen prompt is 2: Adventure during the Summer Holidays.

Many thanks to the original Brit Carole (Equinox Chick) for beta-ing this for me, for Huntingdon Hall and Oakdene, and for pork scratchings. Thanks to Lori (WeasleyMom) as well for the prank. Yes, the best pranksters are in Hufflepuff.

DISCLAIMER: I am not JK Rowling. Premises for story belongs to her, though Andy and Rooney are mine. ;)
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Strong Profanity, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 3307 Viewcount: 1384
Published on: 05/28/10 Updated On: 05/29/10






1. And then my best mate Rooney arrives. by hestiajones [ - ] (3307 words)