Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Right up the Road by leftrightmiddle

Printer
Summary: Starring one quirky redhead, one spunky blonde, one klutzy brunette and two boys who tag along. They're all the best of friends, but can it stay that way? Will they always be right up the road for each other? The ups, downs, joys and excitements of being a fourteen year old witch and the only daughter of the Boy Who Lived.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Next Generation
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 6754 Viewcount: 7232
Published on: 09/11/10 Updated On: 10/30/10



Story Notes: DISCLAIMER: I am not JKR, but I want to thank her for creating such a wonderful world we can all enjoy!

I am also not Bill Withers, who owns all rights to the song "Lean on Me", which is where the story inspiration is from, and the title. I am not Bill because I am not seventy year old man, and other reasons we need not get into.


0. The Send-Off by leftrightmiddle [ - ] (2311 words)
Okay, well here's the first chapter, everyone! I'll try to have the second chapter up soon, my beta returned it speedy quick. Thanks to Aleesha, who beta'd this chapter!
2. Into the Castle by leftrightmiddle [ - ] (2212 words)
I'm back! Sorry for not updating sooner, to all you who are following this story. To the newcomers, welcome, and enjoy! I have a few chapters written, and hopefully they will be up soon.
Thanks so much to my beta Aleesha, and Dan. I would also like to thank Jenna for her support!
I am not JKR, which means I don't own Harry Potter.

3. School Days and Rainy Days by leftrightmiddle [ - ] (2231 words)
Here's the third one! Hope you like it! Thanks to my beta Aleesha, and Jenna for her support :)
I am not JKR, and I never will be. Ever.