Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Little Cracks They Escalate by Crimson Lily

Printer
Summary: “A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.” ~Grace Pulpit

It’s been four years since the Fall of Voldemort, and the wizarding world has slowly returned to the peaceful time it had before the war. Life goes on, and those who perished are remembered by those who didn’t. But Draco Malfoy has found that instead of things improving, his lot in life only got worse. Ostracized by wizarding society, coping with the death of his father, and struggling to shape a new identity for himself, Draco decides to move to London. He applies for several jobs in the Ministry, and is hardly surprised when nearly all of them turn him down. But when one Department grudgingly accepts Draco as an employee, he is jarringly placed into close proximity with a young woman named Evelyn Longstone. That seemingly random placement will turn his entire world upside down.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Draco/Other Character
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 12787 Viewcount: 5867
Published on: 12/21/10 Updated On: 01/31/11





1. Prologue: No Rest For The Wicked by Crimson Lily [ - ] (4268 words)
Hello! This is my first EVER Harry Potter fanfiction, and I worked really hard on making this first part good! So even if you dont like it, I'd appreciate some feedback. I LOVE when people give good criticism (constructive, please), because it helps me improve my writing skills and ideas.
So, again, please leave a few words telling me what you think!
I hope you all like it!
:D

2. Chapter 1: Drawn to the Fire by Crimson Lily [ - ] (4940 words)
Here's the next one!
I love this chapter...i dunno, it just felt so AMAZING to write!
Hope you all like it, and PLEASE REVIEW!!!

3. Chapter 2: There and Back Again by Crimson Lily [ - ] (3579 words)
Here's the next chapter, folks!
Sorry it took so long, Finals were very time consuming, a ghastly experience I'm sure most of you are familiar with.

Anyhoo, enjoy!

And, of course, PLEASE REVIEW!!!