Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Teenage Witch by Equinox Chick

Printer
Summary: The Yule Ball of 1994 is a hugely exciting time for all the teenage witches at Hogwarts, but for the Muggle Studies teacher, Charity Burbage, it looks to be a depressing time. With the only available wizard the sour Severus Snape, she has no chance of finding a partner. And when Septima Vector informs her that The Weird Sisters are booked to play, Charity's mind becomes a blur. It had been six years since she last saw Myron. And in those six years, he's become a star.

Will Myron Wagtail remember Charity?

And does she want him to?

I am Equinox Chick from Hufflepuff and this is my entry in the Great Hall Christmas Challenge (prompt 2)

If you've read Mere Wisps of Light, then you'll know that Charity Burbage was very reticent about her Yule Ball romance when talking to Draco. This is why. The stories are linked, but it is not essential to read one to understand the other.

Disclaimer: All the characters mentioned in this fic are the creation of JK Rowling, with the exception of Gerard Bonbon who is my own creation.

The song, Teenage Witch, isn't real, but I'm guessing that Simon Cowell would like me to join his songwriting team.

Finally, thank you very much to Natalie (hestiajones) for beta'ing this story. I owe you so much!
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Other Pairing
Characters: None
Warnings: Mild Profanity, Sexual Situations
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 4932 Viewcount: 1504
Published on: 12/24/10 Updated On: 12/24/10





1. Chapter 1 by Equinox Chick [ - ] (4932 words)