Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Eyes That Know Me by Equinox Chick

Printer
Summary: Having just been dumped by his girlfriend, Hugo Weasley is not in the mood for his cousin's party, even when James assures him that he'll soon snap up a 'wicked-looking witch'. And with Lily hell-bent on fixing him up with the boring Eliza Finch-Fletchley, the evening looks to be taking a sharp turn for the worse.

But on the other side of the room, one guest is watching him closely. Will Hugo be able to resist?

The Sexual situations are mild and the strong profanity is fleeting (but necessary) hence the rating.

This story was originally written for a Musical drabble exchange in the SBBC. The song that inspired me was 'Falling Slowly' by Glen Hansard. Thanks must go to Lia (Liandrin) for introducing me to the song, Jess (ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor) for beta'ing the original drabble, and Elene (CoolCatElly) for beta'ing the extended version.

Finally, thank you Natalie (hestiajones) for introducing me to the whole concept of Scugo.

Disclaimer: I am not JK Rowling or Glen Hansard. I just nick bits of their work and mould it into something else.

Nomintated for a 2011 QSQ in the Best Same Sex Category. Thank you.


Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Same-Sex Pairings
Characters: None
Warnings: Mild Profanity, Sexual Situations, Strong Profanity
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 1794 Viewcount: 2503
Published on: 01/06/11 Updated On: 01/06/11





1. Eyes That Know Me by Equinox Chick [ - ] (1794 words)