Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Run of the Mill by kehribar

Printer
Summary: During their third year at Hogwarts, Harry and his friends came to know Remus Lupin as a sickly, poor man; a wonderful Defense Against the Dark Arts professor with a sense of humour; a former friend of James Potter; a werewolf, and a redeemed friend of the infamous Sirius Black.



He was a man that everyone had been sad to see leave.



What was this man up to before coming to teach at Hogwarts? How had he become such a good teacher? Why was he looking ill at health all the time? Had he been all alone in life since that fateful night on 1981?



This is his story, beginning six months prior to his coming to Hogwarts, and following him as he strains to make ends meet.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Mild Profanity, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 2639 Viewcount: 1598
Published on: 01/07/11 Updated On: 01/07/11



Story Notes: With my deepest thanks to Hogwartsbookworm and Sapphire at Dawn for beta-reading this story, and once again to Colores for, first, not turning me down, and second, for her valuable feedback on my writing. Honestly, nothing I write would be up to the standarts of this site if it weren't for these lovely beta-readers!


1. Chapter 1 by kehribar [ - ] (2639 words)