Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Learning to Fly by Equinox Chick

Printer
Summary: Severus Snape fell off his broom the first time he tried to fly. He had no natural talent, not like the loathsome Potter, and couldn't really see the point at all in Quidditch.

But then he saw Lily watching a certain Chaser play and suddenly flying becomes very important.

I am not JK Rowling and I know nothing about flying on a broomstick. This is all made up.

Thank you Natalie (thelastolympian) for beta'ing this story in its original form a whole year ago.


Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Marauder Era
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 1591 Viewcount: 2303
Published on: 01/15/11 Updated On: 01/15/11



Story Notes: A long time ago, I submitted a chapter of Lions of Gryffindor where Lily and Mary were discussing Quidditch and Lily said that Snape was a dreadful flyer. The chapter was rejected by the marvellous Vindictus Viridian (scary mod of the past) because - as she very rightly said - Severus may have fallen off his broom in his first lesson, but he was able to referee all Harry's matches in the first book and was arguably the best flyer on the pitch. That spoke volumes about his character. I hope this oneshot goes some way to making up for my error, Erika.



1. Learning to Fly by Equinox Chick [ - ] (1591 words)